- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
The CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch is a terrible person for saying he doesn’t want “uncool” and “unattractive” people wearing his clothes. Full stop.
We don’t need to make fun of his own appearance in order to make this seem like a crime. He could look like the…
yeah he still looks like a wax sculpture of himself tho
Abercrombie and Fitch has decided that anyone over a size 10 jean isn’t sexy enough for their clothing line, and doesn’t want them shopping in their stores and sullying their clothes. They decided to only hire good looking people so that only good looking people will come into their store.
“It’s almost everything. That’s why we hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don’t market to anyone other than that,”
That is an actual quote from their CEO Mike Jeffries.
I know I don’t have a lot of followers but this is something that isn’t right. They’re excluding people from being able to buy their clothes and they make it seem like it isn’t okay for people to be slightly chubbier or bigger than the average “cool kid” to own their clothes. This is something that shouldn’t be allowed to happen.
I’ve seen tumblr do some amazing things, and this place would be even more amazing to me if we were somehow able to show the douchebag who runs this company that his elitist, skinny-people only attitude ISN’T okay, and that we won’t stand for it.
Another quote from the article by Jeffries:
“In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids. Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely.”
And according to the source, Abercrombie & Fitch has no problem selling XL and XXL clothing to MEN. So this isn’t just body-shaming and dismissal of overweight people in general, but OVERWEIGHT WOMEN SPECIFICALLY, who are by Jeffries’ SUPREME judgment objectively incapable of being cool or attractive.
he looks like a wax sculpture
- Student: I'm not going to go to college because I don't want to go into debt.
- USA: YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU'RE GOING TO AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY TAXES ARE SO HIGH.
- Student: I'm just going to attend a small community college instead.
- USA: HAHAHA YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY. ENJOY YOUR MCDONALD'S DIPLOMA.
- Student: I attended a four year university and received a diploma in a field I am interested in. Now I am $50,000+ in debt.
- USA: YOU DUMBASS. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHEN YOU KNOW YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE A USEFUL MAJOR EITHER. GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK.
- America OH SHIT!
Theme Chunk 5, by Max davis.